Monday, October 26, 2009

Fire Extinguisher Service Certification

full metal alchemist brotherhood (Shintetsu) 29 + .. Kaboom .



HOLAP . Today I bring you chapter 29! after a chapter as exciting as the previous one, who knows what will happen in this

xD but it seems that megaupload up early to clear the capital T_T so for now I leave them in megavideo , if you encounter I'll upload megaupload,

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RWNMGYG5

and if some English-speaking visitors:


CABUM , 1st convention of comics and anime :

commenting some other things in my daily life, I learned a while ago thanks to a contact msn xD an anime event here in my city, to be held on October 31 and November 1, well, the past Saturday I went with my contact to buy tickets for the event, and it is very happy to know that one week event tickets were nearly exhausted, fortunately left and I could get one: D



here is the scan , entry and timing XD, is that I avoid jejeje :


the entry ticket , great: D


Mmm , schedule October 31, there will be a contest super smash bros Brawl, I would like to participate (I'm very good at that game) but I would have to lose other events I want to see xD him I really want to be everywhere!


between the latest data: the contact with whom I went to buy tickets wanted to make a cosplay of Rukia (from Bleach ) but for reasons I can not comment on it, which It is a pity, because it would have been phenomenal: (


well, that's all for now, greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment