Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Variations Of Types Of Labia

event CCABUM



Hi! remember to tell them about an event that was gonna go, well, now I come to count as he was, and other details

(Note: some of these photos were not taken by me, and I'm stealing without permission of is not for bad intentions but if you have a problem with it ... can communicate it)

CCABUM

1st and ANIME comics convention bucaramanga

although the name was of comics and anime, the convention was entirely focused on the otaku community, a big surprise for me and many more, and maybe ... to a few not so

the event took place at the administrative headquarters of bucaramanga Comfenalco a building in good condition with a very nice audience (but if not I believe, the otaku community, my city is huge and lots more people than expected were) so for many the audience fell short



Comfenalco
the building, where the event took place, and look very nice and modern ^ ^


the convention was held over two days, Saturday October 31 and Sunday 1st, the date the best for a cosplay event and more taking into account that even otaku look a little weird on the street.

BUT HAPPENED AND HOW WAS THE EVENT?:

well, the feeling after the event is excellent, its main organizers, those 2 people who were without doubt were the two officials of the event will be held, showed very good environment in the presentation and course of the event, and we often laugh hizieron: D, there were contests, raffles, prizes, comedy, karaoke cosplayers and some other things (though not the name that were no less interesting)

personally, to more enjoyment of the event, were the cosplayers and their presentations, raffles (I do not win anything, but the rewards were great, including a Dragon Katana and Katana Uchiha Sasuke) and excellent animation j-rock in combination with electronic (or something like that xD) and anime scenes that left me .... WOW


I terrified that orochimaru xD next


the event, I went to away (hello away, is that at some point will read this xD) girl who despite not knowing very well (only had accompanied her to buy the tickets) we had pretty well and did a good friendship:), what was wrong with the original camera wearing a mp4 ready to damage, was extinguished when they reached her favorite characters: S that bad


I present to you pretty alejandra: D, any I give the phone thing xD as you can see beside it is Sasuke??!.

among all the events highlights the Stand Up Comedy Anime, which have not had the pleasure of being, but the few attending it, were very happy ^ ^, also highlighted the presentation of some girls lolitas, who presented their community to the public and were very informative: D

although as everyone knows, not everything is perfect, and there were some defects in the event, which fails to appoint for that to be the first convention, as I said, the event was incredible

the only one I will mention is the arcade, as the audience, very close and no air conditioning, but hopefully this will change in the upcoming event ^ ^

many many congratulations for Kike and Dianne, the two people I mentioned arrives, but maybe do not read this post, however, Many congratulations and encouragement: D. .. mmm I know ... I'll send an email to target the entry to read: D. ..

some videos:



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=189071747213&oid=135724528809

and here I leave you with many photos of the event (as I said, many ... or all are not mine)













0 comments:

Post a Comment