Monday, August 24, 2009

How Do You Heat The Coffe In A Mre

K-On!

K-ON
hooolaaassss ..... ohh God, long ago did not put anything uu little while ago I made this post on my other blog now I put in this *-*, but then a lot has happened and as good, I took a little tin dish to keep posting in the blog .. but hey that's another topic, today I come to post this so vacanisimo anime! is called K-On!. I recommended as a good friend who is also otakucita as yop xD is one of the animes q more I liked, plus was completed recently. Are only 12 chapters and an extra (noooo so few) uu .. but ... every worthwhile. is also good jokes .. I remember I laughed to mourn q xD jeje

the anime is good on two high school girls who want to join the club of light music, but that club had finished the previous year when they left those of last year and again in order to conform it takes at least 4 members to be an official club. There is when they are joined by Mugi-chan Tsumugi or as they call it, a girl who can play the piano very well, that seeing q the other two girls are so funny, I speak of Mio-chan and Ratsu-chan the group decides to join them, but are still a member ...

good so begins the story, but for q story by right the interesting part of the beginning hehe xD. It is super recomendadisimo, in addition to q its opening and ending are great, I hope to see:

For Direct Download:


.. vision will get online soon ... xD
despuesito also hints the OST of the series: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment