Sunday, August 16, 2009

How Much Is Does A Xanax Cost

THIS IS THE ANIME! in a business fair? SURVEY RESULTS

hello, today I will write about something that happened to me days on a field trip, a kind of business fair for schools or something like that being done in CENFER , And then in the middle that you could not walk, and you had to fill a stressful leaf (filled her while trying not to lose the group, which nevertheless ends in the middle of nowhere) and then as I was totally lost with a friend that I just misplaced ... VI SOMETHING SPECIAL ...



that thing that looks like a castle, called cenfer: in the next few days hold the motorshow 2009

and there was only one booth at the fair that at least had a section dedicated anime! as not to acknowledge, with that sculptural drawing done by hand, the stand differed from all others, of course, an image worth a thousand words:


my great happiness at the fair
remember quite well their animes available: card captor sakura


naruto shippuden

basilisk hellsing
Captain Tsubasa (super campeones)
and some other more

between all the happiness and excitement, which unfortunately was a bit overshadowed by too much people inside the building, and my inability to get around, I decided to buy the CD of hellsing, that had not even finished watching the OVA xD
that are especially designed very very well done, are simply amazing.

finally make a special mention to my school's booth SANTA ISABEL DE HINGRIA, which was quite nice but unfortunately one of the worst locations in the building.


stand my school xD


INFORMATION:
for those who loathe to write personal news of this kind I have some good news, a relative of mine damage my camera and now I have to take my pictures T_T, noooooo

chaooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment