Monday, August 24, 2009

The Nortourious Jewel

delay chapters full metal alchemist brotherhood (Shintetsu) 21



hello, today I come to report that apparently the episode 21 of full metal alchemist Shintetsu delay its release in Japan, not that ...

but looking and looking but can not find it anywhere, it seems that even this dubbed into English.

appreciate it if someone finds it, she informed me with a comment:)

MI FULL NEWS:
chapter apparently will not be released until 30 this month ... plus another 2 days for the translation into English and other one or two to reach English subtitled

would reach the 1 0

September 2: S that wrong and not even the reason why the chapter has not come, if I find something will come back or tell me to throw other news to keep abreast of the situation of the anime

EXPANSION:

next chapter is called the advance of the fool, I leave a video to be even more XD crave



0 comments:

Post a Comment